Dalliance & Noble
Wise Old Parrot Small Cushion
The wise Old Parrot is a loud and proud silk cushion inspired by a trip to the Horniman Museum, London. It sits as a taxidermized memory of a once great collector and sharer of the world’s natural beauties and antiquities, Sir Frederick John Horniman. if you would like to read more about the inspo click here. Finished with pompoms and backed with velvet, this cushion will liven up any room.
Made in Britain is our Ethos and it is exactly where these cushions are made, we have utilised British fabric manufacturers and local industry to create our luxury silk front, velvet backed cushions including the super fill duck feather pads made in the UK.
The most important person in the process of creating your very own cushion is Julia, our fantastic seamstress who skilfully hand makes each cushion to order. She has a wicked eye for detail and this reflects in the hand stitched inner lining and perfectly concealing the zip.
- 100% Silk front
- Velvet backed
- Contrasting orange pompom border
- Super fill duck feather pad included
- Dry Clean Only
- Made In Britain
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: £8.00
- 1st Class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £11.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.