Dalliance & Noble
Terrarum Pink Scarf
'Terrarum' is a homage to Cartography of the 16th and 17th century. This was a period when Cartography flourished as modern Europe began to develop and move out of dark ages, the Ottoman Empire grew and Japan began its Edo Period. Cartography became heavily influenced by scientific innovation, aesthetics, religion, art and politics, this was reflected directly back into the maps giving them mythical story like qualities. The Terrarium scarf depicts a version of the Eastern Hemisphere framed by a jungle habitat of flora and fauna. This scarves vivid colours along with beautiful birds and flowers will make a great addition to any pattern lovers wardrobe.
- 100% Silk
- Pin Hem Edge
- Dry Clean Only
- Made In Britain
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: £3.50
- 1st class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £9.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.