Dalliance & Noble
Japanese Cameo Turquoise Notebook
Japonaiserie was the term coined by Van Gogh to describe the influence of Japanese art on western culture. This design takes inspiration from Dutch Japonaiserie, combining Ito Jakuchu’s artistic style and subject matter with western flora and fauna. Each notebook is individual and has been sustainably made using the Offcuts from our scarf production. We hope you fill it with memories.
- 100% Silk Cover
- A5 Notebook
- Lined Paper
- Bookmark Ribon
- Sustainably Made
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: Free
- 1st class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £9.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.