Dalliance & Noble
Delany Damask Blue Shawl
Mary Delany was a botanical artist who created thousands of beautiful collaged botanical artworks that make up her ten-volume study of botany. Margaret Bentinck was the Duchess of Portland and an avid collector of flora, during her lifetime she collected and curated the largest collection of natural curiosities ever recorded by a private owner, she used this collection for scientific studies and education of the public. Together they were an unstoppable duo, pioneering women’s rights during the 1700’s. This scarf is a homage to their amazing work.
- 100% Silk
- Pin Hem Edge
- Dry Clean Only
- Made In Britain
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: £4.50
- 1st class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £9.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.