Dalliance & Noble
Barnes the Elephant Heirloom Large Fringed Cushion
The handmade printed silk cushion you are feasting your eyes upon at the very moment is Called Barnes the Elephant Heirloom. It features hand drawn depictions of jewellery collected from around the world by James' late grandmother and her family. The crown jewel is Barnes The elephant from Sri Lanka which can be seen in the bottom left hand corner. The cushion is finished with a contrasting Okra green velvet back and fringing, its a perfect opulent addition to your home decor.
Made in Britain is our Ethos and it is exactly where these cushions are made, we have utilised British fabric manufacturers and local industry to create our luxury silk front, velvet backed cushions including the super fill duck feather pads made in the UK.
- 100% Silk front
- Velvet backed
- Fringed border
- Super fill duck feather pad included
- Dry Clean Only
- Made In Britain
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: £8.00
- 1st Class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £11.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.