Dalliance & Noble
Japanese Cameo Turquoise Scarf
Japonaiserie was the term coined by Van Gogh to describe the influence of Japanese art on western culture. This scarf takes inspiration from Dutch Japonaiserie, combining Ito Jakuchu’s artistic style and subject matter with western flora and fauna. Each spherical cameo in the design offers a view into a habitat like a Jakuchu painting during the Edo period.
- 100% Silk
- Pin Hem Edge
- Dry Clean Only
- Made In Britain
Delivery & Returns
- Standard UK delivery 2/3 days: £3.50
- 1st class tracked and signed for UK delivery: £9.00
- Delivery within the EU is £15.00
- International delivery is £20.00
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.